CUSTOM WATCH SPECIALIST
Nixon is California’s iconic watch and accessories brand, born from action sports culture and always pushing the never been done. As a company we are creative, we are ambitious, we take risks. Above all, we want to build great products with the world’s youth as our audience. We collaborate with the best in the business: brands, athletes, retailers, causes. People who share our mindset and our belief that we can make an impact, one detail at a time.
We are proud of more than 20+ years of history, our roots and heritage while steadily aspiring to rise to new horizons, develop and grow our brand and team of ridiculously talented individuals further. Working for Nixon means being part of an international, dynamic, and passionate group of people, multi-lingual, multi-channel and multi-category. We are as diverse as the environment we operate in, stretching all the way from our origins in the action sports industry up to the lifestyle market, electronics, and premium watchmaking. We believe that passion drives performance and that perfection comes from always giving your best. We care about the little things, while thinking big.
Reporting to the Service Center Manager, the Custom Watch Specialist will be responsible for the efficient handling and processing of all custom and personalization order requests from receipt to completion and will have a strong understanding of watch repair, maintain the highest possible standard of assembled watches for our customers, ensure the timely completion of orders, and maintain commercial component inventory.
- Maintain a fluid and efficient workflow for custom watches.
- Process custom watch orders according to established priority to meet or exceed turn times.
- Quality check outgoing custom watches to ensure they are meticulously assembled and meet Nixon standards.
- Responsible for custom spare part inventory management.
- Maintain custom machinery.
- Make sure engraving art efficiently flows through the design request process as needed.
- Ensure custom area is always well stocked with merchandise materials.
- Regularly report on custom output and general happenings.
- Be custom go-to person at the Service Center.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Customer centric
- Technical knowledge or general watch repair experience
- Proven process improvement experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team oriented
Come join the Nixon Team! Please forward your resume to email@example.com. Include 'Custom Watch Specialist' in the subject line.
This position is in Carlsbad, CA, USA; hybrid schedule.
Due to the volume of resumes we cannot respond to everyone personally, but we do thank you for your interest and for reaching out to Nixon. Please, no phone calls. Thank you!